Contributing to NEAR
- NEAR welcomes contributions from interested individuals
- There are numerous open issues across repositories, and bounties are regularly posted
- For developers, there is a Developer Contributions walkthrough that explains the contribution flow
- The contributor program is available for those who want to get formally involved with continuous contributions
- Contributors in the program get early access to new bounties, exclusive support, and feedback, and can earn tokens for their contributions
- There are several developer channels available to ask questions NEAR's GitHub repositories are available for exploration
Welcome! If you are in this repository, you are probably interested in contributing to NEAR's development.
We have tons of open issues across repositories and regularly post bounties.
To learn more about the contribution flow for developers, please head over to the Developer Contributions walkthrough.
If you like contributing to NEAR and would like to get formally involved with continuous contributions, the contributor program is the right place for you.
As part of the NEAR contributor program
- You are the first to hear about new bounties
- You are invited to our bi-weekly engineering calls with contributors
- You receive exclusive support and feedback and you have the option to earn tokens for your contributions.
If you are interested in testing our documentation, guides and developer tools, head over to the following pages. We would love to jump on a call and get to know your insights, or you can submit directly issues in the respective repositories on GitHub. For more information on where and how to file issues, please head over to our developer contribution section.
- We are always looking for more example applications. If you are interested in building a dApp, we would love to help you along the way and see the final result.
- Create a walk-through example of how to use the NEAR-explorer or highlight different aspects of the NEAR CLI. An example walkthrough of the wallet can be found on the Creating a NEAR Wallet page. Please submit your example to the docs repository.
You can always ask questions on either of our developer channels
Checkout our GitHub repositories.