We understand that the tech/dev side is fundamental to developing web3 projects and taking them to the next level. Below are a collection of some of the most commonly referenced and most sought after technichal resources to help you get started.
- Wallet Selector repo for integrating NEAR Wallets into your dApp
- NEAR SDK resources for smart contract development
- Technical Documentation Directory
- Near spec website
- Understanding NEAR Keys - deep dive into NEAR accounts, contracts, and keys.
- Create a NEAR App
- NEAR Core Development resources - useful if you want to develop at protocol level, or run a node.
- The Graph documentation for building subgraphs on NEAR
- Kurtosis - local development and testing environments for developers in the NEAR ecosystem
Synchronous support: Video, Audio, Office-hours
- Developer Office Hours - Every weekday NEAR hosts “Office Hours” where DevRel and Community team members are available to field any questions you may have about building on NEAR