- Theoretical documentation: includes resources for smart contract development, technical documentation directory, NEAR core development resources, and The Graph documentation for building subgraphs on NEAR.
- Synchronous support: offers developer office hours every weekday where DevRel and Community team members are available to answer questions.
- Asynchronous support: includes video tutorials on YouTube, active dev support on the NEAR Discord, and dev support on Telegram.
- Specific documentation related to gaming: includes resources for developing gaming projects on NEAR, such as how to and game economies.
We understand that the tech/dev side is fundamental to developing web3 projects and taking them to the next level. Below are a collection of some of the most commonly referenced and most sought after technichal resources to help you get started.
- Wallet Selector repo for integrating NEAR Wallets into your dApp
- NEAR SDK resources for smart contract development
- Technical Documentation Directory
- Near spec website
- Understanding NEAR Keys - deep dive into NEAR accounts, contracts, and keys.
- Create a NEAR App
- NEAR Core Development resources - useful if you want to develop at protocol level, or run a node.
- The Graph documentation for building subgraphs on NEAR
- Kurtosis - local development and testing environments for developers in the NEAR ecosystem
How to Run Nodes
- Local Node using near: If you want to run a node locally for testing (and don't have the space to download all the data) https://github.com/near/nearup
- Run RPC node using near: https://near-nodes.io/rpc/run-rpc-node-without-nearup (replace with validator node https://near-nodes.io/validator/validator-bootcamp for validator, custody partners or archival node for exchanges https://near-nodes.io/archival/run-archival-node-without-nearup)
Specification: NEP-171 (similar to ERC-721)
Tutorial: NFT Contracts
Code example: https://github.com/near-examples/NFT
Specification: NEP-141 (similar to ERC-20)
Tutorial: FT Contracts
Code example: https://github.com/near-examples/FT