Tools & Infrastructure Resources
There are a multitude of infrastructure tools & services integrated into the NEAR ecosystem to facilitate, and accelerate, your building on NEAR.
- NEAR Docs - your entry point to using NEAR's tech stack
- NEAR CLI - The NEAR Command Line Interface (CLI) is a tool that enables to interact with the NEAR network directly from the shell.
- Pagoda - The first-ever Web3 startup platform, and main core protocol contributor of NEAR Protocol.
- RPC API - The RPC API allows you to communicate directly with the NEAR network.
- Gateway.FM - a node infrastructure provider. Their NEAR RPC endpoint is stable, easy-to-use, load tested and QA’d by the experienced Gateway team, being the most stable node in the market
- Croncat - Decentralized Scheduling for Blockchain Transactions.
- Calimero - Allowing deployment of a customisable, easy to use private shard with built-in privacy features and confidential native WASM or EVM smart contracts.
- Torus - The most secure passwordless authentication and private key management platform
- Kurtosis - local development and testing environments for developers in the NEAR ecosystem.
- Rustle - Automatic smart contract auditer
- NEAR Playground - Browser-based editor that allows developers to write, compile, test and call Near Rust and AssemblyScript Smart contracts in the browser
- Creator Studio - A one-stop shop for minting, distributing, and managing NFT collections from an intuitive app dashboard, without a single line of code.
- Chainstack - allows anyone to run high-performing NEAR nodes in minutes on a platform built for scale
- Kuutamo - Dedicated NEAR staking infrastructure, Next generation cloud services, built for blockchain.
- Kuutamo GitHub
- Rust SDK - Documentation around writing smart contracts on NEAR in Rust.
- Rust Library for writing NEAR smart contracts.
- IPFS - A peer-to-peer hypermedia protocol to make the web faster, safer, and more open.
- OnMachina (coming soon) - A sharded data storage structure that is designed to provide scalable, cost-efficient, and immediately retrievable information on-chain.
- Arweave - Arweave is a new type of storage that backs data with sustainable and perpetual endowments, allowing users and developers to truly store data forever.
- Ceramic Network - Ceramic is a decentralized content computation network for a world of open source information.
Explorers & Indexers
- NEAR Indexer For Explorer - To query usage information while developing a dapp
- Github repo for NEAR Indexer
- The Graph - Developer tools to process blockchain events and make the resulting data easily available
- Documentation for building subgraphs on NEAR
- NEAR Lake is a game changing indexer because for a fraction of the cost of running your own you will have a fast, easy to maintain indexer.
- Byzantion - NFT indexing
- Intake to reach out about their services & tools
- NearBlocks - user friendly Blockchain Explorer and Analytics Platform for Near Protocol.
- NEAR Wallet Selector - NEAR Wallet Selector makes it easy for users to interact with your dApp by providing an abstraction over various wallets within the NEAR ecosystem
- Guide for Wallet Selector
Payments / On Ramps
- MoonPay - established fiat onramp solution integrated with NEAR
- NearPay - fiat onramp & PoS solution built on NEAR
- ZokshPay - No-Code, Non-Custodial Payments for Creators.
- Seda Protocol (formerly Flux) - serving as the trust-less data layer for web3, Seda allows any smart contract to connect with crowdsourced, API-based, and Price-Feed data
- Switchboard - Permission-less, customizable, multi-chain oracle protocol for general-purpose data feeds & verifiable randomness!
- NEAR Rust Smart Contract Security - 12 in-depth video lectures on NEAR Rust Smart contract security.
- HAPI - Cross-chain protocol aimed at creating new cybersecurity standards for DeFi market by providing real-time data on stolen funds and compromised wallets.
- BlockSec - Building BlockChain Security Infrastructure | Smart Contract Audits.
- Rustle - Automatic smart contract auditer
- NEAR Stats Explorer
- GokuStats - Aggregating key metrics for Layer1s.
- Datrics: Datrics is a tool for no-code analytics, machine learning, and dashboard creation. We empower blockchain teams with meaningful insights from on-chain and off-chain data.
- Stats Gallery - Guides and tutorials from around the network! Quests. Get and complete quests to pump your account up!
- Ref Analytics - Data & Analytics on Ref Finance.
- NEAR Staking - See how decentralization is going and monitor if the pool you've delegated to is increasing or decreasing in stake.
- Flipside - Flipside provides Community Enabled Crypto Analytics, allowing our users to create and share data insights on the crypto projects they care most about.
- About Flipside NEAR integration
- Intake to explore their services & tools.
- Wombi - WOMBI helps dapps better understand audience and acquire high-quality users. WOMBI connects web2 and web3 analytics identifying channels and geographies that bring the best users.
- Aurora EVM - Aurora is an EVM solution built on the NEAR Protocol
- Octopus Network - A NEAR-based multichain interoperable crypto-network for launching and running Web3 substrate-based, EVM compatible Appchains.
- How to launch an Appchain in Octopus Network: detailed guide
- Rainbow Bridge - Bridge for transferring tokens between Ethereum, NEAR and the Aurora networks.
- Allbridge - A fast, affordable and secure way of moving liquidity between EVM, non-EVM, and L2 blockchains.
- MetaBUIDL - The NEAR MetaBUIDL hackathons will feature exciting themes focused on solving real-world problems.