For support guidance with your existing project, please fill out this Project Support Form.
- Details on MetaWeb, a venture fund focused on early-stage crypto projects in the NEAR ecosystem
- Backer Network, a global network of nearly 300 VCs, angels, and mentors that provide ecosystem support.
- GTM/Event Funding opportunities and outlines the process to apply for these grants.
Metaweb is a global venture fund focused on early stage crypto projects. In particular, Metaweb specializes in projects and business building within the NEAR ecosystem (NEAR-native, Aurora, Octopus, and more in the future).
NEAR Foundation’s Backer Network is a global and diverse network of nearly 300 VCs, angels, advisors, and mentors with a common goal of externally accelerating the growth of the NEAR ecosystem. These backers represent over $20 billion in capital and provide a range of ecosystem support from external capital for fundraising, liquidity providing, advisory services, mentorship, and more.
If you are a project getting ready to raise and looking to tap into the NEAR backer network, please complete the following form to ensure the details are captured by Corey Pigott, Strategic Funding Manager at NEAR, who will be in touch. If you are a VC/Fund and would like to subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay up to date on the NEAR ecosystem, please subscribe to the NF Key Contributors Newsletter.
If you are planning a GTM push or looking to host an event in partnership with NEAR - a side event alongside a major crypto event, a launch event, etc. - and want to explore funding opportunities from NEAR Foundation to support this, please follow the workflow outlined below:
Ideally, please try to complete and submit with 4 weeks overhead to allow for review
- Submit the Ecosystem Marketing Grants application form.
- Create a copy of the Event Playbook Toolkit, complete the sections that are relevant to your event/GTM push, and email the copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon approval you will receive an email follow up from the grants team with a milestone form to complete for the funding, as well as an invoice request
- After the event, please complete the post-event retro form for the remainder of the funding.